Making a Reservation
- Reservations will be held for as long as possible. However, if a deposit has not been made to secure your reservation than your booking is not confirmed. This could result in a forfeit for the time slot in question.
- Reservations can be made via website, email, Facebook or phone.
- Cruise Choice
- Cruise Date
- Departure Time
- Number of Passengers
- Name and age of all passengers
- Passenger contact information
Confirming a Booking
- A 50% deposit is required to secure all bookings.
- Full payment is due 48 hrs prior to departure.
- Last minute bookings will be handled on an individual basis.
- Picture or photocopy of passport for each passenger.
- Hotel & contact information in Luang Prabang.
- Arrival date to Luang Prabang.
- Food preferences, IF required.
- Please inform of any special occasions or requests.
Meeting the Boat
- Bounmi crew will happily meet guests at the most convenient dock location. This will be determined at time of booking.
- Bounmi reserves the right to change the pick-up and/or drop-off location due to safety reasons.
- Cash – Accepted currencies: US Dollars, Thai Baht or Lao Kip. Daily exchange rate.
- Cash deposits/payments can be left with your hotel’s front desk manager to be picked up by Bounmi staff.
- Credit Card. 3% Service Charge.
- Wire transfer. All charges borne by remitter. Banking details will be provided at the time of booking.
- If guests are late for their scheduled departure, Bounmi will not be liable for time lost and the cruise will finish according to the scheduled cruise time.
- If time does not permit completion of the scheduled cruise, Bounmi will offer guests the best alternative options.
- Infants – Free of charge.
- 2-5 years will be charged 25% of the full rate.
- 6-12 years will be charged 75% of the full rate.
- 13 years and up are subject to full rates.
Amendment & Cancellation Policy
- Note: Notice by email must be made 48hrs prior to departure for any and all amendments or cancellations. Send to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Any and all refunds shall be processed through Bounmi.
- Cancellations made between 30 days to 8 days before departure will be subject to 30% of cruise price.
- Cancellations made between 7 days and 48hrs before departure will be subject to 50% of cruise price. Loss of deposit.
- Cancellations made 48hrs or less before departure will be subject to 100% of cruise price.
- No shows will be subject to 100% charge.
- Should Bounmi Cruises cancel a cruise all efforts will be made to reschedule the missed cruise or a refund will be given for services not rendered.
Terms & Conditions
- Force Majeure – Guests and/or Bounmi Cruises shall not be liable for any failure or delay in the performance of this Cruise Agreement for the period that such failure or delay is due to causes beyond its reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of God, war, strikes or labor disputes, embargoes, government orders or any other force majeure event.
- Bounmi reserves the right to cancel a cruise and/or change cruise inclusions due to safety or and other unforeseen circumstances.
- Bounmi Cruise will not be held responsible for any personal injuries incurred while on tour. It is the responsibility of the customer to judge his or her own fitness level. Stairs and pathways leading to villages and other sites along the banks of the Mekong are often steep, un-even and can be slippery.
- Bounmi Cruises will not be held responsible for any loss and/or damage to personal items while on tour.